Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal plugs  (Read 3881 times)
Mnkyb84

View current awards
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »

In fantasy play, with both males and females tail plugs seem VERY popular. I bought a pony plug for a friend last christmas. But with the vast span of fans represented here it's got to be hard to design, create, and stock one or more specific models and be sure you've got the demand to cover your price. With that in mind, a simple solution arises... 3 plugs in small, medium, and large. Set in the base a half inch deep round slot with a ridge on the inside. So that you can sell a plug of whatever size they. want, and interchangable tails. Either one that will just pop in and out, or one that locks in place with just a tab. I think this would generate alot of interest and would be a valued addition to the line. Not to mention once the item is in production the tail attachment may be able to be a custom add on to any of the other toys. Just an idea of mine wonder what everyone things of this..

Ravenwolf312
Suggestion Whore

Rarw :3 toys? Where <\\(>.>) | (<.<)//>

• You own Euro Ruff Stuff! Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 01:23:05 AM »

Sounds like a really neat idea! I'd love to be able to walk around in the nude with my tail on.. It seems like a really neath thing. But BB would have to also find someone to make the "attachments" arn't that creates a lot of problems... It's possible... But it might not com as soon as one may hope..

Rarw!!! I own a few toys ^_^ And I write and draw some in my free time. <|>

Mnkyb84

View current awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »

It takes a bit of skill but i've no doubt brownbear can do it himself. Or i'd have not suggested it. Things can be so much simpler if you take the time and break them down into indivual parts..

Katt

View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:50:25 PM »

There are generally people who will build like that on commission, deviant Art is a pretty good place but you have to check their skill level first

inugirl731

• You own a Raccoon! You own a kit fox!

• View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »

also those "attachments" would have to be synthetic because i dont think bear would touch real fur

Brownbear
    Administrator

Brownbear - Owner of Zeta-pawz

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 08:26:53 AM »

For toys, no I definatly wouldnt use real fur.
    I do howerver have some experiance tailoring furry garments like loin cloths and furry underwear
    kinda like a fur suit, but just the midsection.

Antikythera

• Submit a product review of your Zeta Paws purchase. Make your first post on the forums.

• View current awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »

Love this idea but I have to say it'd look a bit silly it a tail comes out of your rump. Especially if you're an animal with a stubby tail, like me, a rabbit. However, the solution seems rather simple: a non-intrusive thing plastic frame that runs up between the cheeks of your rump, hidden behind the cheeks themselves. The frame piece would end up right at the end of the spine, where real tails are. The small portion of the frame piece near the top, that isn't covered by the cheeks because it emerges up from between them, would simply be covered by the tail itself. The more I think about this idea, the more adorable it sounds. The plastic would have to be a little bendable, to fit everyone, but still relatively rigid to stay in place, kind of like girls' c-string underwear, worth looking up if you don't know what it is.

I realize this sounds like a bit more complicated than a simple tail plug, but I think that's what would set you apart from the pack. I think there would be a hell of a demand for this, a clean realistic tail without any visible attachments or straps or safety pins or clothes. It makes me a little frisky to think of having a cute little white fluffball perched right about my cute little white rump. :3 Please jump on this idea--it's amazing.

Clapclop. Clipclap. Clappyclap.
    Goodgod henev erheard inall.
    A moonlight nightcall: far: far.
    I feel so sad. P. S. So lonely blooming.
    Yes I said Yes I will Yes.

[無] [☉] [♮] [φ] [♥] [ᴥ] [∴] [∞]
    "Now I will destroy the whole world."

kat
    « Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »

For toys, no I definatly wouldnt use real fur.
    I do howerver have some experiance tailoring furry garments like loin cloths and furry underwear
    kinda like a fur suit, but just the midsection.

Glad to hear you wouldn't use real fur, BB. Right on.

frost

• You own a kit fox! Own a Zeta Paws toy in a color/option no longer offered.

• View current awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »

Kind of on the same topic-- is there any possibility to have an option on all or at least the very smallest of the canine and equine toys to come with a narrow oval base, so they can be used as plugs and left in? A large round base is good for stationary suction cup fun, but especially on the smaller (under 7") toys, I think a plug base option would be neat?

NaughtyWuff

• You own a ruff jr! Make your first post on the forums.

• View current awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

Actually, I'm already ahead of the group about this... a while ago, I e-mailed Bear about this and he said it's something he was working on. Well, frankly, I've already got a detachable tail assembly designed and ready to produce and I'd be able to show off a prototype if only my order would arrive.

renagade676

• You own a Tentacle! Purchase a Gel toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »

How about a silicone plug with a brass threaded recess inside, and different fur (or faux fur) tails with brass screw base to screw into the tail?

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: