Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74
  Print  
Author Topic: Orders being made  (Read 122500 times)
illford

View current awards
« Reply #870 on: March 16, 2012, 12:13:08 AM »

update on #4293 plz?

icey_kitsune

*bows to the toy-gods that made ZetaCreations*

• You own a grandpup! You own a kit fox!

• View current awards
    « Reply #871 on: March 16, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »

What I cant understand is how someone with an order of 4000 can get before 2000. How something that says if can be made with in weeks gets put off to years. And the constant flip flop of what material it will be made of when I clearly stated what I wanted when I ordered it. Its like a bait and switch.. A year ago litteraly I got an email stating it was in the molding process, and that was no more than about 2-3 months after I placed my order and paid for it. I reply back after all this time and its been mostly silence.  Now I find that the product will be made in a diffrent material than what I ordered and even asked if I can still order in that material? There are 7 yes 7 this year complaints against Zeta paws from the BBB. with a b- rating it is surprising to see that with service like this its that high.
    http://www.bbb.org/canton/business-reviews/adult-novelties/zeta-paws-in-sistersville-wv-92002703/

FYI, orders are NOT made in the order they are taken, they are made in the order molds/material are availble, if you order more then one toy your going to have to wait for BOTH molds, its been talked about a ton. yes it says it CAN be made in weeks, not WILL. every company that makes things to order will always have wait times if they have a lot of orders. there is no flip floping of materials, if you ordered in gel and its going to be made in silicone instead be greatful you dont have to pay the difference in price, silicone is BY FAR a better material. if you really want a gel toy that will slowly ooze plasticisers and get hard in a few years then ask bear to do a special mold for you in an email or ticket. as for an email saying it was in the MOLD QUEUE  or whatever it was, that means its in line to be made not that it is currently being poured and cured.

yes there are complaints but more people will complain then will actually say they got what they want cause people are impatient. i got my order 6 months after i ordered it, i never once asked for him to rush it, never asked for info about what stage it was in. i waited my turn and got a product that was exactly what i wanted in perfect condition. bear is also not registered as a BBB business.

bear does what he can, he also keeps his prices so low its causing problems with materials, he is on a business trip or some sort of family/financial trip for 2-3 weeks from what i last heard. koda who is his ONLY help is also gone with him to visit his family which live in another state

bonzers

• You own a ruff jr! You own a timber wolf!

• View current awards
    « Reply #872 on: March 17, 2012, 05:40:15 AM »

there is no excuse for orders filled that are only a few months old with a pile up of year + orders laying around. yes they need to be filled so they dont pile up, but the old ones need to be worked through too. the switch from gel to silicone was over a year ago people who ordered gel should have their things figuered by now, and the silicone orders that are over a year old should be filled.

Fabian

View current awards
    « Reply #873 on: March 17, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »

FYI, orders are NOT made in the order they are taken, they are made in the order molds/material are availble, if you order more then one toy your going to have to wait for BOTH molds, its been talked about a ton. yes it says it CAN be made in weeks, not WILL. every company that makes things to order will always have wait times if they have a lot of orders. there is no flip floping of materials, if you ordered in gel and its going to be made in silicone instead be greatful you dont have to pay the difference in price, silicone is BY FAR a better material. if you really want a gel toy that will slowly ooze plasticisers and get hard in a few years then ask bear to do a special mold for you in an email or ticket. as for an email saying it was in the MOLD QUEUE  or whatever it was, that means its in line to be made not that it is currently being poured and cured.

yes there are complaints but more people will complain then will actually say they got what they want cause people are impatient. i got my order 6 months after i ordered it, i never once asked for him to rush it, never asked for info about what stage it was in. i waited my turn and got a product that was exactly what i wanted in perfect condition. bear is also not registered as a BBB business.

bear does what he can, he also keeps his prices so low its causing problems with materials, he is on a business trip or some sort of family/financial trip for 2-3 weeks from what i last heard. koda who is his ONLY help is also gone with him to visit his family which live in another state

Do you personally represent the company or are you just a paying customer?
    As I said I can understand a waiting list and a bit of a wait. But as I will stand orders that have been made a year ago should be made before those that are ordered today. Even if the order that was made today had the materials on hand while the older order did not. You do not keep your customers waiting, that is just bad business.

And when I ordered my product the Gels were already being phased out and I personally messaged bear if gels were still being made and he messaged me back saying yes, through a special request. So I ordered it. Now he wants to switch the material I requested and paid for?

And I had received an email that the order was made, put into the que, and was in the process of being molded. All these messages were with in 3 months after the order was placed. After the email about it was being made. The emails stopped. And there was only silence.

I also know that Zeta Paws is not an affiliate with the BBB but that still doesn't mean they can not do anything. And I can also always call the DA of West Virginia.

I ordered from Zeta Paws before, and it was gel. Received it with in months. So what is the problem now? And yes it is flip flopping when you clearly have a receipt for one thing and end up getting another.

Vexytiger

View current awards
    « Reply #874 on: March 17, 2012, 03:34:59 PM »

Still waiting on an update for order #4471. Ive sent emails and even support tickets, havent heard back from you in a month but it seems like everyone else has. Please get back to me asap

technokemono
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #875 on: March 23, 2012, 05:27:21 AM »

Regarding order 2337

---
    16:12 <Brownbear> Expect to get an e-mail soon about it
    16:13 <technokemono> Mkay...i'll keep an eye out .-.
    --- Log closed Mon Feb 13 16:18:24 2012

Still no word. You've told me soon so many times i've lost count.
    i'd greatly appreciate an update.

JayTheFox

View current awards
    « Reply #876 on: March 24, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »

What is this, the complain thread now?

Well, my orders from Oct 2010, how bout everyone else? lol.

Brownbear
    Administrator

Brownbear - Owner of Zeta-pawz

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #877 on: March 29, 2012, 06:44:50 PM »

2337 already went out Smiley

And here is a list of those we are working on over the few days, into next week:
    barring any refunds, etc. I will be able to order more materail this coming Monday, so we can keep up this volume of toys being made and going out.
    I greatly appreciate everyones patience here on the backlogg. things seem to be starting to brake loose now for a change and toys are getting made alot faster as you can see Smiley

I will post more as soon as these are completed and boxed up for shipment.

Bear

Northy

• Choose the soft option for any toy. Make your first toy purchase.

• View current awards
    « Reply #878 on: March 31, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »

*Watches this thread every day for signs of #2211* XD

chich
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #879 on: April 04, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »

Tuesdays list:

Please dont bite my head off because these are the newest order numbers.
    That is what I hired the new bear for, to work from newest to oldest, while I work from the other end.
    We tried working together on the same orders, but were always getting in eachothers way, lpus he was swiping toys from one of mine to fill his, and vise versa, so we are gonna go the way we should have to begin with.

Bear

when order #4429 will be sent?

dechienne

View current awards
    « Reply #880 on: April 05, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »

I would like an update on 2213...Order placed 7/8/2010 (21 months and counting)

MasterWolf

• You own a timber wolf!

• View current awards
    « Reply #881 on: April 06, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »

It is a little disheartening to see numbers all around my order number (4453) being produced ... but I'm trying to hang in there!
    My Timber Wolf is an awesome piece and I am SO wanting the Gryphon I ordered a few months ago ...
    I paid for Express Shipping, and wish I had not, since the backlog was so much more than I thought. When I ordered my Timber a couple of years back, it was on my door step within 7 days.
    Patience is a virtue they say, but its hard to hold to...

Sorry, just felt like ramblin' on ....

Silicone Gryphon on order, Timber Wolf owned

zahndy

o3o

• Subscribe to the Zeta Paws newsletter. Make your first toy purchase.

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #882 on: April 06, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »

anything on 3290? been waiting for 15 months now :x

WNYShovelBum
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #883 on: April 07, 2012, 12:21:10 PM »

Anything on order 4655? Ordered it in Feb, just curious about it. Havent gotten anything back, checked my spam folders over thoroughly.

Yukihyou
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #884 on: April 07, 2012, 09:40:56 PM »

Could I have an update on 3371 please? I ordered it mid February 2011...

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74
      Print  

Jump to: