Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gryphon Dildo of DOOM! (With clean example video)  (Read 6388 times)
Red-Black

Silicone fan

• Purchase 2 toys at the same time. Make 100 posts on the forums.

• WWW View current awards
    « on: June 21, 2010, 06:44:54 PM »

(pre)Ordering, shipping and arrival
    I bought this toy back on January 1st as a present from me to me. However, my order was caught up in the backlog of orders Zeta had been experiencing at the time so it took almost six months to arrive. Finally, in mid June, my much awaited toy arrived in a plain white postal service box. The mail woman had such a big smile when she handed me my box; did she recognize the name and know what was inside? Ahh, the mysteries of life...

Despite the really long wait, the toy itself arrived very quickly. I ordered a companion toy of smaller size from Amazon the same day as I was told my Gryphon had shipped and the Gryphon actually arrived faster! Everything was safely packed in lots of packing peanuts. The poster was in a solid white cardboard tube for protection and my toy was in a zip-top bag.

The toy
    My first reaction when I pulled the toy out of the box was staring in disbelief. This was not just a dildo, it was a GIANT Gryphon dildo of DOOM! I'm the type that puts toys back on the shelf because they're "too big", so imagine my surprise when I saw that $90 at Zeta Paws buys you a toy that dwarfs most mainstream silicone dildos.

The image on the page really doesn't give it justice. The knotted part of the shaft and the head of the toy are covered by a subtle skin texture reminiscent of cyberskin texturing. The shaft itself is covered in small dimples everywhere except the raised ridge along the top which is also covered by the skin texture.  The raised ridge tapers into a squarish indent for still more texture. The base of the toy is nicely sculpted with detailed feathers, however, the cloaca (slit) from which the shaft protrudes has a small groove which, due to design, might be a catching point for assorted fluids. I'll have to be careful when cleaning this one.

On the underside of the toy is a hollow area designed to give suction and yes, even with a toy this big, it works! I tried the Gryphon out wet on my bathroom counter and dry on my hallway wall, and both times it stuck admirably once I had applied enough pressure. Be careful when using a wall, however, as a small plastered over crack in my wall actually prevented the toy from sticking the first few tries so I'm unsure if any imperfections such as bathroom tiling would mess things up.

Want to see more? Here's a video of the Gryphon in action with a mainstream silicone toy for comparison! The toy I used for comparison is about the size of a modestly endowed human male. Don't worry, the video is clean.

By the way, for those of you wondering "how hard is medium?", the zeta is a lot squishier than the mainstream silicone toy. I would say it is about 30% squishier than the mainstream toy. You can see what I mean in the video.

Using it
    Even though this is the biggest toy I own right now, I love the design so I wasn't scared to get all warmed up and give it a go.

I was disappointed that the Gryphon did not hold heat as well as my mainstream toys. This might be hardness-related as I noticed the Gryphon did seem to float a little in the boiling water when I was sterilizing it while my other toys did not. Lower density in this case might mean that heat is lost faster.

The design of the toy, however, was excellent. The shape of the head was perfect for external stimulation and the skin texture really did feel quite real. The only thing that could have made it better was if the outside was softer for more of a skin feel, and even then needing that at all is very debatable. The larger dimples on the shaft helped keep the texture up even once the toy was getting in deep, a nice surprise.

I also quickly found that the head shape allowed for surprisingly easy penetration, even though I'm not experienced at all with large toys. With very little warm-up I was able to get the head in. I had to switch back and forth to smaller toys a few times to give myself a rest at first, but once my body was ready, the tapering shape of the shaft made taking more and more bit by bit very unobtrusive. I didn't even realize I was riding against the knot until I thrusted in deep and felt a "bump"!

I tried putting the Gryphon against my bedroom wall and on my toilet seat lid. The suction cup held the toy in place very well but was not so strong that I couldn't get the toy off when I was ready to change positions. With my body weight behind me, I was able to feel the tapered tops of the strange star-shaped knots starting to slip in, but I don't expect to be able to take them any time soon so I'm not worried about it. Even though the star-shaped knots are bizarre to look at they still felt nice against me.

When I was done I quickly found that my suspicion that the cloaca might hold in some of the fluid was correct. I had to take special care to make sure everything was cleaned out. Some fluids also got into the grooves on the feathers, though, as the cloaca held a lot of it back, it wasn't so bad to clean up.

Over-all

Despite the gigantic size and bizarre anatomy, this toy really does feel pretty natural once you get into it. I even caught myself trying to masturbate the toy a few times! The shape is great for external stimulation and easy penetration. It may not hold heat well, but the texture and natural feel makes up for it. If you are looking for your first "big" toy or an easy-riding addition for your collection in general, the Gryphon in medium firmness is a good bet. Just be careful when cleaning it and you will be happily surprised.

Overall grade: B+ (very above average)
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:29:12 PM by Red-Black » Logged

Owns: Gryphon, Kit Fox, Pluggit, Darius, Ruff Jr, Boxie x2, Micro Rider, Lucas, Lil' Rider.
    My Sex Toy Blog

hisredwolf
    Global Moderator

Canis Lupus Rufus

• You own a timber wolf! You own a helmutt!

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »

Fascinating review!

I had no idea how large it was until seeing the video of it in your hand! It's huge!

General questions/concerns can be sent to me via private message. However, I do not have order information. Please submit a support ticket for order updates.

"Throw me to the wolves because there's order in the pack."

katamukiryuu

10 foot tall blue space kitties with guns!

View current awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »

wow, thats a lot bigger than it looked 0____0    awesome review!   it looks gorgeous too

"eye exchange is the truest form of love"

Ravenwolf312
    Suggestion Whore

Rarw :3 toys? Where <\\(>.>) | (<.<)//>

• Purchase a Gel toy. Customize any toy purchase.

• View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 12:22:12 PM »

Omg... I want to get mine soo bad... -fidgits-

Rarw!!! I own a few toys ^_^ And I write and draw some in my free time. <|>

jsealing
    Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »

That was an AWESOME video. I think anyone considering buying this thing should see the video. Wink

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

MikoFaux

MikoFaux here. So what's the stitch?

• You own a mr pluggit! Purchase a toy in Red.

• View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 11:02:03 PM »

A very good review!

I love the video!
    Especially the suction cup test!
    Honestly I loled for a couple seconds,, you were soo calm and quiet when you did it,,, but that big loud thump just set me off!
     But I am most definitely going to start saving my always depleting funds so I can get me a gryphon!

Animal in heart<3
    I <3 BB

Captured Toys:
    - Boxie the Fox (Black)
    - Mr. Pluggit (Red)

Wanted Toys:
    - Natural Akita (Black)
    - Timber Wolf (Red)
    - Zeta Creations Pin x 2

Cantstopit

• Purchase a Silicone toy. You own a kit fox!

• View current awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 09:35:44 AM »

Mine arrived last week and even after seeing it on cam, I was still in shock as to how big he is. Pics don't do him justice. He was bigger and better than expected. Smiley

His Master

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: