Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: What's it like taking a knot?  (Read 25624 times)
savanni

Squish!

• Purchase a total of 10 toys across all transactions. You own a micro rider!

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »

zetas do but most plugs dont really have something for suction because its not ment to stay on something its ment to stay IN something <.<
    this is true, almost all of my plugs dont have suction cups. even the zeta ones like Mr Pluggit and the keeper.

Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."
    Current Projects/Ideas:
    Tail plug designing
    Strap On harness for zeta toys
    Plug/dildo harness for keeping toys inside

Brownbear
    Administrator

Brownbear - Owner of Zeta-pawz

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 09:52:50 PM »

Most of the toys I make do come with suction bases included.
    Thje exceptions are those with Vibew Eggs in them, and the smaller non animal toys.

raynenexen

View current awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:36 AM »

I have never taken a knot, but it has been fantasy of mine for a while, I have just been a little nervous about the size of some of them I have read about. After reading some of what you guys have to say however, I will need to buy and try one out. Huh

Just Saying...

razen

• You own a Tiger! Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »

well i tried my furst knotted toy and it was amazing! ^+^ it was the euro ruff jr. sure it is a lil on the small side but getting knotted is really fun! ^____________^

savanni

Squish!

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 07:54:28 AM »

well i tried my furst knotted toy and it was amazing! ^+^ it was the euro ruff jr. sure it is a lil on the small side but getting knotted is really fun! ^____________^
    isnt it great, thats definately one toy i love having inside, plus its not very intrusive when it comes to hiding it if you need to ^,~

Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."
    Current Projects/Ideas:
    Tail plug designing

Nanaki

Timber *drools*

• You own a timber wolf!

• View current awards
    « Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »

I love your imagery. I'll have to imagine an anthro wolf whimpering. Will be a great day when I can take the knot. I have to admit, the slight pain I had while taking the shaft was phenomenal.

the sensation is wild, and mind blowing.
    I stillr ecall many years ago when I took the knot on my ruff's stuff.
    It was amazing and changed the whole way i look at toys.

i had taken a break and taken some toys to the bathroom where I use to play, i laid on the rug and played with each in turn, going larger and larger, taking time inbeween to try the knot on the toy, then going back to the others, finally i was shaking from all the sensations, short of breath as I was so exceited, then i pressed the toy hard at my tail and closed my eyes and relaxed. i tried to image playing with an anthro wolf, hearing him whimper as he wanted inside, i could feel my rings slwoly begin to relax and accept him, then is seemsed like I couldnt take the preassure anymore and it slid inside, i gasped and floped abit as I leaked out all over the place, never having precum like that before. I couldnt belive I was now tied with the toy.
    i took him out and checked myself for damage, there was none, so i pressed him back inside and slow pawed, even after i finished and took it out, it took me about 15 minutes before i could stand as my legs were so much like jello after that Smiley

hope that helps you out abit Smiley

Zoen

*squee*

• You own a knight rider! Purchase a toy in Frost.

• View current awards
    « Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 12:35:45 AM »

I remember the first time I managed to take the knot on my gryphon toy.  It sent such a pleasureful shock through my body that just the pressure alone caused me to peak.  >_>; <_<;

LGGF

Arctic Whusky

• Purchase a total of 10 toys across all transactions. You own Euro Ruff Stuff!

• View current awards
    « Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »

I think it's amazing xD

My first knot toy that I managed to get in was the Gel Fox toy.
    It was pretty darn big actualy atlest compared too what I had expected, the Trainer toy helped abit but it was still a long time before I got it in.
    but oh my it was wonderfull xD I was fapping gently as it suddenly abit unexpected went in and plopped into place. undescribable feeling but verry good, made me cum all over myself instantly. in my head the well endoved fox creature benn pushing and rubbing his member into me for a while and then suddenly gave it one last hard push and knoted me good xD

I always have a over active immagination while yiffing or playing with toys Tongue

Want as Silicone: Mini gryphon, Raptor, Seal, Otter, Tiger, Tigs toy, The Fossa.

Wish list: Helmutt, Lucas the Pony, Pint-Sized Pony, Dragon, Silicone Gryphon, Silicone Tentacle, Dingo, Silcone Bear, Natural Dolphin, Lil rider, Natural Lion, Silicone Instructor toy.

Zoen

*squee*

• View current awards
    « Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 01:24:30 AM »

I think it's amazing xD

My first knot toy that I managed to get in was the Gel Fox toy.
    It was pretty darn big actualy atlest compared too what I had expected, the Trainer toy helped abit but it was still a long time before I got it in.
    but oh my it was wonderfull xD I was fapping gently as it suddenly abit unexpected went in and plopped into place. undescribable feeling but verry good, made me cum all over myself instantly. in my head the well endoved fox creature benn pushing and rubbing his member into me for a while and then suddenly gave it one last hard push and knoted me good xD

I always have a over active immagination while yiffing or playing with toys Tongue
    The only time imagination really gets used with me is if someone else is leading me on...*blushes a bit*

Rockpup

Sick Puppy

• You own Euro Ruff Stuff! You own a Ruff Daddy!

• View current awards
    « Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 03:46:52 PM »

True, can be a bit of fun to be on all 4's as a friend uses a k9 toy on you. *wag*  (mitts and muzzle can help also)

Nanaki

Timber *drools*

• You own a timber wolf!

• View current awards
    « Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »

Really? Do tell Wink

Zoen

*squee*

• View current awards
    « Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »

True, can be a bit of fun to be on all 4's as a friend uses a k9 toy on you. *wag*  (mitts and muzzle can help also)
    Sadly, my shyness prevents me from openly accepting an invitation such as this.  I can use my toys just fine over webcam as long as I'm alone, but the moment someone else is physically introduced, I'm too shy to do anything remotely capable of cooperating.

My shyness, moreorless, prevents me from acting in an "adult" situation when someone else is physically present, especially if the other person is a male.

Someone else used toys on me...3 times total maybe?  The first two times someone else used them on me it ended up hurting because I couldn't relax my muscles and because they started out too quickly and forced the toy deeper in much too soon.  The third time, I had actually been loosened up a little beforehand via an actual 1-on-1 session...*blushes slightly*

Gizgiz
    Toyless

• You own a natural akita!

• View current awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »

I haven't managed to take the knot yet, got an akita (silicone). Cant wait till i can take it, getting close now^^   Was a big step up, biggest i had taken before getting the knot was a dildo 1.2 inches wide, and the akitas knot is 3.5..  x3

Getting the timber at Eurofurence, if i aint able to take the akitas knot untill then, i hope the timbers knot can help me stretch Smiley

LGGF

Arctic Whusky

• Purchase a total of 10 toys across all transactions. You own Euro Ruff Stuff!

• View current awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 12:21:52 AM »

I haven't managed to take the knot yet, got an akita (silicone). Cant wait till i can take it, getting close now^^   Was a big step up, biggest i had taken before getting the knot was a dildo 1.2 inches wide, and the akitas knot is 3.5..  x3

Getting the timber at Eurofurence, if i aint able to take the akitas knot untill then, i hope the timbers knot can help me stretch Smiley

hmm thats quite and achivement Tongue
    I mostly have too surrended when faced with things over 2 inches thick Tongue

Eurofurence ya say?... hmm mabe I gota steal it so I cna haz two! Tongue

Want as Silicone: Mini gryphon, Raptor, Seal, Otter, Tiger, Tigs toy, The Fossa.

Wish list: Helmutt, Lucas the Pony, Pint-Sized Pony, Dragon, Silicone Gryphon, Silicone Tentacle, Dingo, Silcone Bear, Natural Dolphin, Lil rider, Natural Lion, Silicone Instructor toy.

savanni

Squish!

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »

hmm thats quite and achivement Tongue
    I mostly have too surrended when faced with things over 2 inches thick Tongue

Eurofurence ya say?... hmm mabe I gota steal it so I cna haz two! Tongue
    *gets out the news paper* no stealing bad boy no lube for you Tongue
    me so far i can get about 2.2 inches wide but havent been able to get past that yet, i want to cause i have a few toys that are that thick and havent been able to take full advantage of them yet.

Current Projects/Ideas:
    Tail plug designing

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
      Print  

Jump to: