What's it like taking a knot?

<< < (8/13) > >>

icey_kitsune:
well when your training yourself just listen to your body, if you feel light pain and enjoy it (i myself like the feeling) then your probably ok, but if its a sharp pain or strong dull pain you have gone too fast, also if you do have any pain and you run water over the spot and it stings like a bitch then yes you did go alittle to fast and split some skin (i have done it, makes cleaning hard as hell). that said you do want to avoid any uncomfortable pain, very light pain is fine because it tells you you are stretching and working those muscles, but even something just under that can help you relax enough that when you try something abit bigger then you are easily ready for it. thats mainly for width training, for depth its completely different. deep inside you you dont have pain receptors (well you do but they dont work the same way as the outside of your body) so stretching can become bad fast if you go too deep with something too big, tapered toys are great for doing that but the problem with most of them is that by the time you getting just deep enough to stretch for longer toys your at the base of the toy or your tailhole isnt ready to take any more width. basicly when your stretching deep, you just want to slide the toy in, you shouldnt need much pressure if any to do it.

some i know actually used fisting to train themselves for depth and somewhat width because then you have your hand to help with testing what your limits are at that time, thats difficult tho since not many are flexible enough to stick their own paw up their butt any decent amount.

long story short, if it dont feel like its going in easy with minimal effort your prolly not ready for it, if you have alot of trouble getting something in your either not relaxed enough or you need to stretch alittle more

hope this helps some

~Icey_Kitsune

(note: this is just my experience, there are different ways to do it that work for different people and there are many sites that can teach you more about training your tail)

Zoen:
Quote from: icey_kitsune on August 03, 2009, 08:59:31 AM

oh i got that beat but i wont say for now. and as i have said before, im not someone for competition, you can beat me if you want dont expect me to feel i have to beat you. cause i do what i feel might be fun, im not going to do something just to be best or something.
Oh, I already know you have me beat, because you told me what you had done.  :P

I probably wouldn't be at that level for a long time.  Heck, I don't even know if I can get Thor into me because I don't know if my hips have spread at all.

LGGF:
Quote from: icey_kitsune on August 03, 2009, 02:01:44 PM

well when your training yourself just listen to your body, if you feel light pain and enjoy it (i myself like the feeling) then your probably ok, but if its a sharp pain or strong dull pain you have gone too fast, also if you do have any pain and you run water over the spot and it stings like a bitch then yes you did go alittle to fast and split some skin (i have done it, makes cleaning hard as hell). that said you do want to avoid any uncomfortable pain, very light pain is fine because it tells you you are stretching and working those muscles, but even something just under that can help you relax enough that when you try something abit bigger then you are easily ready for it. thats mainly for width training, for depth its completely different. deep inside you you dont have pain receptors (well you do but they dont work the same way as the outside of your body) so stretching can become bad fast if you go too deep with something too big, tapered toys are great for doing that but the problem with most of them is that by the time you getting just deep enough to stretch for longer toys your at the base of the toy or your tailhole isnt ready to take any more width. basicly when your stretching deep, you just want to slide the toy in, you shouldnt need much pressure if any to do it.

some i know actually used fisting to train themselves for depth and somewhat width because then you have your hand to help with testing what your limits are at that time, thats difficult tho since not many are flexible enough to stick their own paw up their butt any decent amount.

long story short, if it dont feel like its going in easy with minimal effort your prolly not ready for it, if you have alot of trouble getting something in your either not relaxed enough or you need to stretch alittle more

hope this helps some

~Icey_Kitsune

(note: this is just my experience, there are different ways to do it that work for different people and there are many sites that can teach you more about training your tail)

hmm actualy I think it helps lots xD thankies *huggles*
I do remember that stinging pain feeling when havign water on it :P I remember that one alot it's a literal pain i nthe ass ^^ has happened many times, guess I should avoid that.
tho the onyl time ever I was bleedign a significat amount it wasent hurty, wierd.

but then atlest I think I got a little more clue now on how too procced when playing with the biggies ^^
I think that yesterdays play session was about perfect then :P was playing with lotsa toys starting with the ones that fit without much effort and slowy working up until it starts getting harder and gently working in the instructor knot and tried my old foxie afther that.. nope not yet. some more with instructor and afther a while the foxie got in :P was a tight fit but it worked ^^ tho afther havign it in there a little it was harder too get it out o.O I wanna get in that timber but.. no chance there yet :P

and no bad stinging pain when washing and feels totaly fine today, feelst abit stiff kinda yesterday tho, like leg muscles afther working out without stretchign aftherwards kinda :P

simmy:
I've taken the knot on the ruffs,  and the roys is all,  both vaginally and anally anyways.
as for how they felt? errmm..good i guess..im not good at articulating my sensations :) as for taking them, well its just a matter or being lubricated enough, not a problem vaginally, but anally..some lube wouldnt hurt..more like vice versa :) I've always tried to be relaxed and not force things to happen, be gentle and let your body just get into its groove :) I usually use a few fingers to help a bit, or a smaller toy to relax those muscles, till you feel comfy enough and then squeezing it firmly till you can take the toy without discomfort in and out for a bit, then moving to the toy you want. thats just me though.

knotme:
I remember my first time with gel ruffs stuff.  Took me weeks of working it every night, then one night in the shower I was just relaxed and after showering lubing up more then I had previously I sat right down to the knot, since I was sitting on the bath tub floor.  And just kept working back and forth, side to side, and I noticed that a little bit of the knot had made its way in, so I added more lube around the knot and my anal entry way, and rocked back and forth up and down, then all of sudden it gave way and POP! i was knotted for the first time.  It felt so wonderful I was grinning from ear to ear and was so happy.  That after all these weeks of being let down, and finally it is there I took a 2.5" knot as my very first one.  Yay me!  But I have to thank the knotty instructor, the trumpet, and the other training toys I used to help me get to the point I could take it.  So I am rather anxious to get back at it and try the new silicone versions and see how much more I can get in me.  It has been over 2 months since I have had anytype of anal toy play so I am sure I have tightend up some, so I wont be able to go full blast right away and will need to work myself back up to taking the knot again.  Guess you can say I am an anal virgin all over again, and will once again be taking my first knot....hehehe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page