Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeta Role Play (anthro/animal fun)  (Read 31753 times)
jsealing
Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
« Reply #510 on: February 02, 2012, 06:19:08 PM »

Well hold on then J, your about to get the ride of your life.  I shove my large cock all the way in.  And stand up with you knotted and me in your ass.

Ever done this in the air Wink

With that i take off up into the sky the whole time flicking my tail and fucking you in the ass hard........

there we go this should be high enough, as i roll us over so I am on top looking at the ground and into your eyes......

Do enjoy the flight wont you Wink

I thrust away as we fly around over the pasture and barn looking for the others hoping they see us fucking in the sky.  I am holding to you tightly and just pounding away at your ass making it nice and loose for my to really enjoy :*  mmmmm oh yes yes yes.....my pre starting to fill your bowels up......as I grin and loop to loop driving my cock deep up your ass.......when you are ready for me to land say so hun :*
I really enjoy the flight; never fucked in the air before! This is AWESOME! I let out a loud RAWR! Smiley I do hope they see us on the ground as my eyes refocus from the cock head shoved into me from earlier. Your eyes are so beautiful now in the sunshine. Wink. Please, I am about to cum again with you inside of me and me inside of you. PANT, PANT, PANT! All I can say is, fill me up and I will fill you up again. My ass feels SOOO GOOD! right now. Tongue

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

knotme

• You own Oskar the horse! Purchase a toy in Green.

• View current awards
    « Reply #511 on: February 02, 2012, 06:53:17 PM »

Everyone enjoys this kind of ride Cheesy

With that being said I see a spot right outside the barn doors which are standing wide open.  And so that is where we land safely.  I take hold of you sides and hips and thrust wildly into your ass.  Harder and harder faster moaning in full view of everyone and everything in the barn.  I let out a muffled roar as my seed begins spurting into and filling your ass and bowels full of hot dragon cum Cheesy

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #512 on: February 02, 2012, 07:03:44 PM »

Everyone enjoys this kind of ride Cheesy

With that being said I see a spot right outside the barn doors which are standing wide open.  And so that is where we land safely.  I take hold of you sides and hips and thrust wildly into your ass.  Harder and harder faster moaning in full view of everyone and everything in the barn.  I let out a muffled roar as my seed begins spurting into and filling your ass and bowels full of hot dragon cum Cheesy
    OH YEAH! I can feel the hot dragon cum now and it sends me over the edge into you once again. I now have a new perspective on what the words Mile High mean. Wink Now I flatten my ears back one more time, arching my back and this time I use both sets of claws to run down your back as I nibble once again this time on the right side of your neck. and wonder if my balls will ever come down from inside of me. Don't muffle the roar, let it come out further and I don't care who or what is in the barn watching, I just hope they enjoy the show! Tongue Tongue

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

knotme

• View current awards
    « Reply #513 on: February 02, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »

Feeling even more of your hot cum now flooding my cunt, i let out a roar of roars mating with you and with a final drive push my cock up to my balls all the way into your ass and empty every last drop I can inside your hot sweet ass as you do the same to my cunt.  feeling woosy I fall onto my back as my cock POPS!!!! out of your ass and retracts back inside its hole juices still pooled outside the hole as your knotted deep inside me in full view of those in the barn.

Breathing deeply and heavily I lean up and kiss you deeply, passionately, our tongues working back and forth between each mouth.

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #514 on: February 03, 2012, 04:33:25 PM »

Feeling even more of your hot cum now flooding my cunt, i let out a roar of roars mating with you and with a final drive push my cock up to my balls all the way into your ass and empty every last drop I can inside your hot sweet ass as you do the same to my cunt.  feeling woosy I fall onto my back as my cock POPS!!!! out of your ass and retracts back inside its hole juices still pooled outside the hole as your knotted deep inside me in full view of those in the barn.

Breathing deeply and heavily I lean up and kiss you deeply, passionately, our tongues working back and forth between each mouth.
    I am now beginning to get a little woosy myself as I finally untwine my tail from yours; sticking it up proudly into the air for all to see. This kissing is a great way to relax from that wild fuck as my cock has now relaxed enough of the knot to POP out of your delicious pussy. As I now have a big grin on my face, I look into the barn to see if anyone has been watching all this excitement.  Lips sealed I love the feel of your hot cum up inside of me. I fall onto my back to look up at you as my cock tries to go back inside of its sheath a little further; finally my balls are starting to drop down; we can cuddle up for a little while. I figure it might take me a few hours to lick myself clean, but I have a special, seculded spot in the woods where I think I will go to clean up. Wink Tongue Kiss. There's a nice little pond that is close to the trees, fed by a beautiful waterfall; MMMM. Won't you come with me? We could lay together in the sunshine after I'm done under the small waterfall. Wink
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:43:38 AM by jsealing » Logged

knotme

• View current awards
    « Reply #515 on: February 16, 2012, 03:38:40 PM »

(sorry been playing a new game thats grabbed my time and attention)

Oh wow what a time that was, as i curl you up into my arms, still laying there sprawled with cum oozing out of us.  I give a long deep kiss.  So where is this spot to rest.  I do hope those watching in the barn will come out and play with us sometime...or maybe we should go see who is in their Wink 

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #516 on: February 16, 2012, 07:56:30 PM »

(sorry been playing a new game thats grabbed my time and attention)

Oh wow what a time that was, as i curl you up into my arms, still laying there sprawled with cum oozing out of us.  I give a long deep kiss.  So where is this spot to rest.  I do hope those watching in the barn will come out and play with us sometime...or maybe we should go see who is in their Wink 
    Let me return the kiss! Kiss. I think we should go see who's in there and if no one is, then we can go to that special quiet spot. Smiley

knotme

• View current awards
    « Reply #517 on: February 16, 2012, 08:19:58 PM »

Holding her sexy fossa in her arms we walk into the barn......*HELLO..........anyone or anything in here ? *

Equus69

• You own a natural akita!

• View current awards
    « Reply #518 on: April 11, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »

To kill a thread or drive people away, all you have to do is....[sic]

Wether your horse is made of steel or flesh, ride it as often as you can...there's no other feeling like it.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]
      Print  

Jump to: