Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Vin, dragon alien hybrid  (Read 2253 times)
Allele

View current awards
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:43:37 PM »

alien idea i posted on another site sadly no one has posted anything on it.well heres a lil intro story :
After two years in the space academy training, studying, and busting your ass to get on the expedition team, Your finally on the expedition team and ready to go through the Thermosphere of this foreign planet to mine the rare minerals and metals. adjusting coordinates and thrusters, the landing wasn't that rough but was bumpy. the high concentrate of carbon in the air makes the outside look like night almost all the time and the ground very hard and gray. you start to suit up in the special space suit specifically made for this kind of terrain while another team member gets ready "finally, eh?" they comment you look up and smile back but then the alarms set off something broke into the cargo haul. and the electricity flickering on and off several times then shuts off completely you both rush to get your helmets on and transmitters working and rush to see what was going on. running down the long hallway steam and oxygenated air leaking from the pipes hiss. the cargo haul open and hearing the strange moaning noises and clicking sounds. turning just around the corner, one of your female team members are bent fully over a large cargo box while a strange alien creature stands behind her. raising it's head up as it's 2 pair of red eyes glowing and it's two minor arms , that's below its main muscular arms, wrap around her waist. you can see a faint neon color glowing just a few inches below the female's bum. it's shaft pulsing and leaking clear glowing pre cum from the swirl like tip of his shaft running down the smooth underneathing to his swirly blue glowing knot. The creature let's out a high pitch screech after scanning the female to see if it is up to standards to carrier it's young. with its minor pair of muscular arms it gently tosses her aside finding out she is not suited to carrier. on the other hand it sees your heat signature and finds you more suited...

i give you vin, the dangerous one!
alien like hybrid, an excellent hunter

ferretbait

Always Ready

• Purchase a toy in Red Purchase a toy in Blue.

• View current awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 12:38:44 AM »

I would SO buy that!

Waiting on:
    Roberto-blue

Wishlist:
    Helmutt
    Timber Wolf
    Kolton the Horse
    Bear Essentials
    The Instructor
    Titan

jsealing
    Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »

Hey, that does look GOOD! Get it out to BB and see what he says about it. Wink Cheesy

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

Allele

View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 03:13:09 PM »

BB?

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 04:09:13 PM »

BB?
    An acronym for our fearless leader Brownbear. Wink

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

Allele

View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »

my comp doesnt have much space but i did try to download mudbox but evertyime when its done downloading and fully install and after i launch it. it freezes and has that annoying message pop up about sending a report or something. >.=.< its really annoying :\ also tried maya or autocad those dont really work on my comp :\ i have a dell windows xp.
    i heard of sculptris but idk if it will work on here or not.

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »

my comp doesnt have much space but i did try to download mudbox but evertyime when its done downloading and fully install and after i launch it. it freezes and has that annoying message pop up about sending a report or something. >.=.< its really annoying :\ also tried maya or autocad those dont really work on my comp :\ i have a dell windows xp.
    i heard of sculptris but idk if it will work on here or not.
    I have a Dell Windows XP system, but I submitted my idea to BB on nothing more than graph paper so as to be able to show as close to exact dimensions as possible. I also included a possible sell sheet to go with the toy. Trust me, you don't have to have the latest and greatest to be the BEST! Wink

Allele

View current awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 07:12:59 PM »

sell sheet? like for how much the small, medium, and large would go for?

Allele

View current awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »

i sent him an email yesterday with the pic and the link . got a reply  back ^.=.^ this is what he said : I really like the idea you have there :)As soon as I can get some other ideas out of the way, I will defiantly look into having this 1 made into a toy.
    Bear

omg am really excited Cheesy

ferretbait

Always Ready

• Purchase a toy in Red Purchase a toy in Blue.

• View current awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 05:16:57 PM »

Wow no kidding?! I will definatly buy this one if its made. It looks very interesting to use.

Waiting on:
    Roberto-blue

Wishlist:
    Helmutt
    Timber Wolf
    Kolton the Horse
    Bear Essentials
    The Instructor
    Titan

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 07:09:01 PM »

Well, congratulations on making it to this level! Smiley Wink. As for the sell sheet, PM me about that and I will send you my prototype to guide you along. Wink

Allele

View current awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »

thank you ^.=.^ is there more processes after this   one?

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 06:38:25 AM »

thank you ^.=.^ is there more processes after this   one?
    Yes, if the design is accepted, like mine was, he then has to make a reverse mold of it, sometimes referred to as a Negative Mold. The negative mold can then be smooted over to get rid of any burs, depressions, or other impurities of the toy. Then, as I understand it, this negative mold goes to the mold maker for the real one to be made so that the toys can be made from there. Smiley

Tiberius

• You own a kit fox! Assist a user on the forums with questions he/she may have.

• View current awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 07:27:39 PM »

Yes, if the design is accepted, like mine was, he then has to make a reverse mold of it, sometimes referred to as a Negative Mold. The negative mold can then be smooted over to get rid of any burs, depressions, or other impurities of the toy. Then, as I understand it, this negative mold goes to the mold maker for the real one to be made so that the toys can be made from there. Smiley

Jsealing,  what toy did you design?

Proud wolf-fur

Own:  silicone Kit Fox

Waiting for:  Timber Wolf

Wish List:  Boxie the Fox

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »

Jsealing,  what toy did you design?
    I will PM you about this one! Wink

Pages: [1] 2
      Print  

Jump to: