Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tentacle rape anyone?  (Read 1699 times)
Allele

View current awards
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:05:41 PM »

the penis like end comes out of a sheath and i decided to add some bumps on the penis. the main skin for tentacle itself would have smooth texture and some skin folds.
what all do you guys think?

jsealing
Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »

Looks okay to me. Tongue

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

Allele

View current awards
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

anything i need to adjust or re do?

nikkolaus

• Purchase a toy in Flesh or Natural. Purchase a Silicone toy.

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:29:45 AM »

speaking of tentacle rape... Wink
    I Love This Vid
    http://www.taurinfox.com/animations/tentacles.swf

Waiting on:
    Nothing.

Virginia Fur !
    I Love Tigers.

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »

That was TOTALLY AWESOME! Wink Cheesy Tongue. I can't wait for my Tentacle to arrive that I ordered. Smiley

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »

anything i need to adjust or re do?
    Your next step is to put this thing on some sort of graph type paper or an AUTOCAD program to submit to BB for his approval or disapproval. You can either mail it or email it to him and you should know something soon after submission. Best of luck to you on this one! Wink

jratt85

View current awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »

found this while trying to find inspiration for my own tentacle design. http://hentaiotaku.net/featured/tentacle-dildo/

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »

found this while trying to find inspiration for my own tentacle design. http://hentaiotaku.net/featured/tentacle-dildo/
    Hey, that's not bad at all! Just make sure that yours is different if you want it to be. Me personally, I didn't like the competition's choice of K9 toys, so that is what spurred me on to design what I did. Smiley

jratt85

View current awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 08:39:19 PM »

Hey, that's not bad at all! Just make sure that yours is different if you want it to be. Me personally, I didn't like the competition's choice of K9 toys, so that is what spurred me on to design what I did. Smiley
    Shocked you designed a toy? Tongue seriously had no clue, then again I havent been pervin your posts so.. as for my own, posted on my own thread but as a quick recap, my arts skills suck and I cant draw what I see in my head, same with the snake so Im sol

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »

Shocked you designed a toy? Tongue seriously had no clue, then again I havent been pervin your posts so.. as for my own, posted on my own thread but as a quick recap, my arts skills suck and I cant draw what I see in my head, same with the snake so Im sol
    Don't worry about it! My idea was nothing more than graph paper and I used the base of one of BB's toys. Then I had to use some other toys to get other things on the toy designed. I didn't think it would work, but BB doing his magic that he does, made it happen for that I am GREATFUL! Wink Smiley

jsealing
    Staff

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »

My tentacle has arrived and I have had a chance to review it, please check out the review and the pics. It was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Wink Smiley Tongue

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: