Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Body Dog Toy.  (Read 1146 times)
little wolf

• You own a ruff jr! You own a kit fox!

• View current awards
    « on: March 07, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »

here is two idea that may be good or bad for a toy...what if bear made a life sized silicone dog play toy? or something like that, have one for men and one fore woman. but to do so the details to it must be right on the dot..meaning if its a female version of a dog, it must have the right placements to it, unlike what they have now. and if its a male version of a dog, it must be right to. that an idea. but better yet why dont he make half breed, like half human and half dog, or so?  its just another idea.....

icey_kitsune

*bows to the toy-gods that made ZetaCreations*

• You own a grandpup! You own a thor!

• View current awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 04:30:19 PM »

while it is a good idea if the full product was made of silicone (verying hardnesses in certain areas to ensure it would stand up and not just flop over or look like a limp dead animal) the base cost for just the volume of silicone i would expect would be around 1-2 THOUSAND if not tons more (i dont know all the true cost/volume of silicone so its a wild stab at what i have read) and if i remember correctly silicone is a much more dense material so something light that would weigh just as much if not more then a real animal so shipping costs and even just hauling it around in your home would be a pain

little wolf

• View current awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »

while it is a good idea if the full product was made of silicone (verying hardnesses in certain areas to ensure it would stand up and not just flop over or look like a limp dead animal) the base cost for just the volume of silicone i would expect would be around 1-2 THOUSAND if not tons more (i dont know all the true cost/volume of silicone so its a wild stab at what i have read) and if i remember correctly silicone is a much more dense material so something light that would weigh just as much if not more then a real animal so shipping costs and even just hauling it around in your home would be a pain
    yes but its an idea. they already make life like human dolls already, the price of the them is about $5.000. its only an idea thats all..and you gave me another idea, about it looking like a dead animal..if that was the case it would make a good gag gift to pull pranks on people with.....lol   

QueenCheetah

All my posts are tl; dr

• Purchase a Silicone toy. You own a teaser!

• View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00:11 PM »

yes but its an idea. they already make life like human dolls already, the price of the them is about $5.000. its only an idea thats all..and you gave me another idea, about it looking like a dead animal..if that was the case it would make a good gag gift to pull pranks on people with.....lol   
    It's not just the cost, but the time- making something that large would take ages; plus there's no guaranteed way of measuring the market for something that expensive.  It might not even be legal to ship it to some states and/or countries due to laws regarding the nature of such a product, so that limits the market even further.  It's a HUGE risk to take...
    It would probably be better for ZP to make a female component that can be inserted into plush, large toys, ect. 

Currently own:

Instructor (Black)
    Ruff Jr. (Red)
    Lion (Black)
    Teaser (Black)

Miss_fortune

View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:54:54 AM »

I have agree with icey_kitsune and QueenCheetah, it's expensive (not just for the toy itself but consider postage for such a heavy and big object).
    Many people wouldn't buy it because they could buy a much cheaper toy by buying just a "vagaina".
    I'm sure there's a market for it but at the same time you have to think "is it possible and if it is, is it reasonable?"

little wolf

• View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:13:53 AM »

I have agree with icey_kitsune and QueenCheetah, it's expensive (not just for the toy itself but consider postage for such a heavy and big object).
    Many people wouldn't buy it because they could buy a much cheaper toy by buying just a "vagaina".
    I'm sure there's a market for it but at the same time you have to think "is it possible and if it is, is it reasonable?"
    i agree with y'all but i was just coming up with an idea, because i actually seen a model of a dog sex toy for people, and it didnt even come close to what it supose to look like. and no i wouldnt do anything with a dog, im just saying thats all...

icey_kitsune

*bows to the toy-gods that made ZetaCreations*

• You own a grandpup! You own a thor!

• View current awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »

i agree with y'all but i was just coming up with an idea, because i actually seen a model of a dog sex toy for people, and it didnt even come close to what it supose to look like. and no i wouldnt do anything with a dog, im just saying thats all...

yea its a good idea and if silicone came down in price enough among other things changing yea it would be great for bear to make but right now you could consider inflatable stuff, i know on the old site there was a page showing an inflatable pool dolphin toy that bear had attached the dolphin penis to (dont know if he ever sold that in that fashion or anything but it was on the site) and i know there are others out there that have similar rubber/latex inflatables that could be similar (forwarning if you do try it tho test compatibility of the two plastics/rubbers for short/long term contact)

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: