Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural Akita  (Read 1282 times)
Vanilla

View current awards
« on: April 14, 2012, 04:28:13 AM »

To be honest,

This isn't much of a review.

I bought a Natural Akita from FetishZone to avoid the (sometimes) long wait times. I had  already had a good experience from Zetapawz when ordering a Boxie the fox for my birthday (it arrived on time, ordered some time before, my first Zeta toy) and also a Euro Ruff Jr.

The thing is, I was expecting to have a change of address by now otherwise I would have bought direct.

Once I received my latest Zeta toy (natural akita), I found it to be MUCH larger than any of the pictures showed. It is almost comical, if not impossibly erotic, to see such a sight. The monstrous cock flops about and begs to be taken.

Up until my natural akita, I was using Boxie for my "good days" and my Euro Ruff Jr. for my "off days", seeing as how I'm anally training to take my man anytime, anywhere, with or without lube.

Sometimes in the shower, I'd manage to double penetrate with both toys with relative ease, leading me to search for a larger Zeta toy. The "crown jewel" of the silicone Canine line fit the bill perfectly.

Once I received it, I decided to try it out, even though it was half an hour before I had to get ready for work. With some lube the girthy shaft found its way inside me.

The next day, I decided to give it another go. As the thought "good sluts take the knot" passed through my mind, the large knot POPPED in. After seeing the Natural Akita for the first time, I was vastly intimidated by the knot, even after having taken Boxie and Euro Ruff Jr. all the way simultaneously.

SO...

this review is a word of warning.

The Natural Akita is huge. However, don't underestimate his (and your) eagerness. I yelled "oh my GOD!!"...and I"m not even the vocal type. Ecstacy await the somewhat experienced in the form of the Natural Akita.

swinela

View current awards
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »

You are very lucky...I"ve order and payed this toy the 2012-07-07, and unfortunaly Bear can't send me my toy.
I'm really a "desperate housewife"....

Bear, PLEEEEEAAAASE, help ME (Order id: #3895)

Cry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: