Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Credits? Shop link? Whut?  (Read 8979 times)
FallenWolf

• Assist a user on the forums with questions he/she may have. Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

This whole credit thingy sucks. Just what i expected, just mass-production of threads with low quality.

I still vote for completely removing this again quickly.

Talarath
    Administrator

• Purchase a toy you aren't quite ready to use yet. Become a forum Administrator.

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »

There has been a change of plans.

After having the credit system on for very little time, it has become more of a hindrance than helpful.  I've already had to deal with members trying to abuse the system.  This forum is pretty much just starting up and it will only become worse.

With that said, here are the changes:
    Credit system will be entirely disabled.  This means you will no longer earn in-store credit per post.  I had hopes that people would post with quality rather than quantity and it seems I was mistaken.  All credits will be removed for posting.
    The store will be disabled except for viewing your items.
    Item system will stay in place, but there will only be 3 ways to earn.  Sending items will be disabled.

How to earn in-store credit:
    1) Post a well-written review.  Now, this doesn't mean use flawless English and big words.  It needs to be a worthy review.  An example of this I will be posting soon.
    2) Post a good suggestion and if its used, you will be credited.
    3) Find a major bug and report it.  If it can be reproduced and is deemed major, you will be credited once fixed.

FallenWolf

• Assist a user on the forums with questions he/she may have. Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »

Well done, well done.. *pat*

Talarath
    Administrator

• Purchase a toy you aren't quite ready to use yet. Become a forum Administrator.

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 12:43:30 PM »

I have updated the news post with the new information.  Also posted examples of a good and bad review.

All new reviews will need to be considered a good review to earn credit for.

savanni

Squish!

• You own a Jack Rabbit! Purchase a total of 10 toys across all transactions.

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »

i really like that idea, since it will also help cut down on the overall modderation of the site and having to check every single post to make sure that its not a bump or just a quick little one note wonder.
    i have a feeling all be editing my review of the boxie here tonight to make it better ^,~

Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."
    Current Projects/Ideas:
    Tail plug designing
    Strap On harness for zeta toys
    Plug/dildo harness for keeping toys inside

LGGF

Arctic Whusky

• Purchase a total of 10 toys across all transactions. Collect five $5 discount cards (doesn't have to be all at once).

• View current awards
    « Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 01:13:38 AM »

hehe when I first saw the credit per post sytem I was thinking it wouldnt last for long Tongue

something like this had too happen.

Want as Silicone: Mini gryphon, Raptor, Seal, Otter, Tiger, Tigs toy, The Fossa.

Wish list: Helmutt, Lucas the Pony, Pint-Sized Pony, Dragon, Silicone Gryphon, Silicone Tentacle, Dingo, Silcone Bear, Natural Dolphin, Lil rider, Natural Lion, Silicone Instructor toy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
      Print  

Jump to: