Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Parts  (Read 32109 times)
nikkolaus

• Purchase a toy in Flesh or Natural. Create your account on Zeta Paws.

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #135 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »

yea, i'd probably buy one too if i saw pics i liked.... couldnt hurt anything to just have a look..

I, for one, would purchase it, and would love to see photos of it, inside and out. I'd even place a down payment on it, or if resonably priced, pay for it flat out... if it would help get sales rolling. *Hubby needs a new toy* LOL Our annv. is cumming in a month...  Wink

Maybe something like "Zeta Girls" or the "In heat collection"?
    Love the name ideas.. How about using it all togehter?
     It would be nice to see an additional collection of the female kind. I for one think the female (being a female) body parts are very attractive. You can see a dick walking around every day, or are then known as Worms on legs? LOL j/j

Waiting on:
    Nothing.

Virginia Fur !
    I Love Tigers.

Mind

• Make an introductory post on the forums.

• View current awards
    « Reply #136 on: August 01, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »

If you have any sketches/previews post them at FA (Youll surely receive a lot of interest by doing so ^^)
    I would gladly help a bit with sketches if wanted just contact me via note/private and Ill send my FA or DA (whichever you prefer if you wanna see example of my art) :3

Auroarah

I once lived free, my heart will always be.

• You own Oskar the horse! Submit a product review of your Zeta Paws purchase.

• View current awards
    « Reply #137 on: August 30, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »

Thinking about PM'n BB on this, because I cleaned today and found hubby's toys in the box. Well after 8 yrs, they are looking pretty rough. I think he's going to be traveling again soon and will need his mini travel companions.
    So, BB, what's the chances of getting that horse pussy?
    Considering the worthyness of the other three Zeta toys I Have, I  am defiantly willing to purchase one.
    I've paid major dollars for the 5 masterbators that hubby has, I'm sure that this one would be well worth my coin.

Auroarah
    See through the eyes of another and you will not be so blind.
    Proud OwnerZETA PAWS Micro Rider, OSKAR, among other Large Stallions.

Red-Black

Silicone fan

• Purchase 2 toys at the same time. Purchase a toy in Frost.

« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:05 PM »

The Next batch of toys are going to be coming out soon, I think. I have heard rumors that this October or November is going to be the release date! I hope that the mare is one of the new toys. I bet there would be a good turnout for her!

Owns: Gryphon, Kit Fox, Pluggit, Darius, Ruff Jr, Boxie x2, Micro Rider, Lucas, Lil' Rider.
    My Sex Toy Blog

Auroarah

I once lived free, my heart will always be.

• You own Oskar the horse! Submit a product review of your Zeta Paws purchase.

• View current awards
    « Reply #139 on: September 07, 2011, 09:44:15 PM »

I am all for it!! Cheesy

Auroarah
    See through the eyes of another and you will not be so blind.
    Proud OwnerZETA PAWS Micro Rider, OSKAR, among other Large Stallions.

Puppylove

Did I do that?

View current awards
    « Reply #140 on: September 24, 2011, 11:15:29 PM »

so is it ready or is it not ready?

i still blame the damn Communist Chinese for the delay. damn commie bastereds getting in the way of American Capitalism.

and that pics of the "realistic" canine female parts didnt look anything like my gals. infact t looked like a sheep and or a goats parts.

Peace out

RFW2nd

Shadowfur
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #141 on: September 28, 2011, 09:15:12 AM »

I just want to say, that I totally would buy this thing... no matter what.

So come on Bear and throw it on the market!!

Shadowfur

furrylover0715

zeta paws is way better the bad dragon hands down

• You own Euro Ruff Stuff! Make your first toy purchase.

• View current awards
    « Reply #142 on: October 17, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »

Sign me up for one. I would buy one right this minute lol. I just hope it happens soon cause I can't wait lol

]

QueenCheetah

All my posts are tl; dr

• Purchase a Silicone toy. You own a teaser!

• View current awards
    « Reply #143 on: October 30, 2011, 12:25:58 AM »

Umm... I know this might be a dumb idea, but I don't think anyone else has made this...
    Has anyone tried making a dragon claw or wolf/cat paw hand job masturbator?  Like, a closed fist with a formed inside?  Not sure if I'm describing this right... basically it would be five digits wrapped around the "device;" like a webbing within the fist.  It would probably be very fragile to make, but wouldn't require more material than a Thor or the like-? 
    I won't probably use one, but I would love to see anything new Bear makes ^^

Currently own:

Instructor (Black)
    Ruff Jr. (Red)
    Lion (Black)
    Teaser (Black)

MASTERBLASTER666
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #144 on: January 26, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! The waiting is driving me insane! Is this ever really going to happen? Come on BB it's been almost 3 years since I (among others) first asked about these designs. How about throwing us a bone (figuratively speaking) or at least let us down easy if it's never going to happen. I'm still excited about the idea, especially an equine model, and I have no desire to shop anywhere other than Zeta. So how about some sort of update... pleeeaaasssseeee???  Grin

MimiPhryxus

I own Boxie the Fox that I call Kitsu

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #145 on: February 12, 2012, 09:37:17 AM »

Looking around the site...
    I'm a girl but I would love to buy my husband an anthro puss  ^_^ We're looking at a few designs on other sites and seeing other couples use them as sleeves.
    I haven't read all of the other comments (I don't have the attention span for 10 pages) but I think a design for an Octopussy to go along with a tentacle would be AWESOME.
    I've only ever seen 1 pocket pussy that was supposed to be like a inverted tentacle or something and it doesn't look like anything but a cupped sleeve with lil knobbies inside. We'd love to see some suction cups or something.
    Just a thought. ^_^

Oh and yea a anthro wolf or cat would also be nice <-- husband's words

Puppylove

Did I do that?

View current awards
    « Reply #146 on: February 15, 2012, 01:12:11 AM »

So, Ummmmmmm, I found what is called the Natascha The Anthro Husky, its a female toy, I was wondering if any of you have tryed it or have heard of someone trying it ans seeing if it is close to said real thing something, hell i forgot what i was saying.

OOooooo look a shiny thing over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RFW2nd

Red-Black

Silicone fan

• Purchase 2 toys at the same time. Purchase a toy in Frost.

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 01:50:22 AM »

So, Ummmmmmm, I found what is called the Natascha The Anthro Husky, its a female toy,
    The general consensus from what I've seen is "looks like a sheep" and "often ends up with tears". The company does not give this or any other of their female toys any warentee, so take that as you will.

Owns: Gryphon, Kit Fox, Pluggit, Darius, Ruff Jr, Boxie x2, Micro Rider, Lucas, Lil' Rider.
    My Sex Toy Blog

jsealing
    Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #148 on: February 23, 2012, 07:30:37 AM »

I know that one of the things BB has to do if he is going to make one or more of these things is go to the maker of Fleshlights(R). I found all 8 U.S. Patents on the process and design. I would go directly to them to make something like that and have them do it for me, all I would have to do is make sure that somewhere on either my website or theirs was the link to ordering one.

By the way, you would not believe the outrageous description found on those patents. I read them and thought to myself, "Really? Seriously? You have got to be kinding me." Grin Cheesy Smiley. It was a good read and a good laugh. Wink

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

pusspup
    Toyless

View current awards
    « Reply #149 on: February 28, 2012, 04:38:21 PM »

Hello, Friends:  Pusspup here, and just signed on with the group.  Glad to see others are wanting some reliable pussy replicas, too.  I would prefer a hot bitch pussy myself with luscious pouty lips to invite me in!  However, understand from a separate question to BB that a mare and dragon pussy are nearing completion.  Hope that is true.  I have a new fleshlight, and agree they should be asked to make them under the table.  They make good stuff and would have the knowhow to configure the internals for the right feel, etc.  Any comments welcome.  Glad to be part of a forum like this.  Best Regards, Pusspup

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
      Print  

Jump to: