Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Parts  (Read 32087 times)
jsealing
Staff

Darius, Werewolf, Naymon, Tentacle, Dolphin

WWW View current awards
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »

Hello, Friends:  Pusspup here, and just signed on with the group.  Glad to see others are wanting some reliable pussy replicas, too.  I would prefer a hot bitch pussy myself with luscious pouty lips to invite me in!  However, understand from a separate question to BB that a mare and dragon pussy are nearing completion.  Hope that is true.  I have a new fleshlight, and agree they should be asked to make them under the table.  They make good stuff and would have the knowhow to configure the internals for the right feel, etc.  Any comments welcome.  Glad to be part of a forum like this.  Best Regards, Pusspup
Hello and welcome! All I can say is, because I own a fleshlight as well, who has the diplomacy and tact to ask the company do make the things for them? It could become a rather ackward situation if the wrong word is said at the wrong time. Wink Cheesy Smiley

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

pusspup
Toyless

View current awards
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »

Hello, Pusspup again.  Thanks for the welcome!  Fleshlight makes models for gay and straight customers already.  Their demo videos are hot to watch. Contacting them could be a bit of delicate diplomacy, but if Zeta Paws owners contacted them discreetly, they might be persuaded to help.  After all, they never have to mention their assistance anywhere, and it would mean a new dimension of profit for them.  Hope something could be worked out.  They are probably not the only ones to do this, but they work hard to offer the feel and look of real flesh and contours.  It's worth a shot.  Regards, Pusspup

jsealing
Staff

WWW View current awards
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2012, 08:57:30 PM »

Hello, Pusspup again.  Thanks for the welcome!  Fleshlight makes models for gay and straight customers already.  Their demo videos are hot to watch. Contacting them could be a bit of delicate diplomacy, but if Zeta Paws owners contacted them discreetly, they might be persuaded to help.  After all, they never have to mention their assistance anywhere, and it would mean a new dimension of profit for them.  Hope something could be worked out.  They are probably not the only ones to do this, but they work hard to offer the feel and look of real flesh and contours.  It's worth a shot.  Regards, Pusspup
That is most true and I found out recently that they have released some really cool Cool new fleshlights. They are called Alien, Cyborg, Frankenstien, Dracula and Zombie. They look really neat. Wink

Gator was retired this month, but Poseidon arrived to fill the void. Recently acquired Kolton.

Rusty_S

View current awards
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2012, 09:17:05 PM »

That is most true and I found out recently that they have released some really cool Cool new fleshlights. They are called Alien, Cyborg, Frankenstien, Dracula and Zombie. They look really neat. Wink

I personally have the Alien model.  Like the model alot just wished that we could see the female models on here starting to show up.  The money I have put to the side for a new toy would quickly go for a product from this site.

jsealing
Staff

WWW View current awards
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »

I personally have the Alien model.  Like the model alot just wished that we could see the female models on here starting to show up.  The money I have put to the side for a new toy would quickly go for a product from this site.
You're right, keep a hold of that money so that when the time comes it will be well spent. I was looking at the Cyborg model myself. Wink

JTT

• Purchase a Silicone toy. You spent over $200 in a single purchase!

• View current awards
    « Reply #155 on: March 03, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »

I have pretty much Fleshlights (10+) and even got my first at bout 14/15 years and they are very good Tongue Especially the Alien gives the Furry-Touch a lil bit ;P If everyone has a question concerning a specific FL -> just ask Cheesy

Tiberius

• You own a kit fox! Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #156 on: March 07, 2012, 05:43:07 PM »

I have pretty much Fleshlights (10+) and even got my first at bout 14/15 years and they are very good Tongue Especially the Alien gives the Furry-Touch a lil bit ;P If everyone has a question concerning a specific FL -> just ask Cheesy

I've got the Alien myself, very fun Wink

Proud wolf-fur

Own:  silicone Kit Fox

Waiting for:  Timber Wolf

Wish List:  Boxie the Fox

Kami
    Toyless

• You own a helmutt! Purchase a Silicone toy.

• View current awards
    « Reply #157 on: August 12, 2012, 05:38:48 AM »

I haven't visited the forums much since I bought my first toy from you folks years ago now ...

I'd really like to know what is going on with this front, here as I have been looking bad dragon over again and again at their anthro husky, anthro mare, and anthro dragoness.  They really don't fill my exact need or desire, however.  There was a few folks with excellent concept art for what they wanted in a canine model and that is something I'm fanatically interested in.  I'm looking for something as realistic as possible.

The arguments on BD are all about 'fantasy' and is it 'too realistic' looking for the general public.  In my opinion, the whole point behind the interest in anthro is that it ISN'T human and they seem to be avoiding that issue as best as possible, probably after a huge stint of bad publicity.  I greatly enjoy the Zeta toy I have now and it still is usable and works great after the 3+ years I've owned it.

Can anyone give any kind of an idea for a timeframe on female toys as I've heard, multiple times, that they are well under production, but then a year + later there is still nothing.

Puppylove

Did I do that?

View current awards
    « Reply #158 on: August 19, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »

SO.... its ben a few months since i was here last. i did get a Natasha toy, it is alright, it is nothing like the real ting, and also my Girl ran away when the retarted hose keeper lady left door open.  That wsa back in May. I will find her. Its a matter of When.

thats myupdate, also..... has pruduction comenced on the Realistic female canine toy?

RFW2nd

Rusty_S

View current awards
    « Reply #159 on: September 02, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »

Havent seen any new posts on this topic, wanted to make a post asking if theres been any news on this topic lately?

I am in the market for a new toy and would be willing to put it off and purchase from here.

Brownbear
    Administrator

Brownbear - Owner of Zeta-pawz

WWW View current awards
    « Reply #160 on: September 03, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »

We are indeed still working on them.
    We have just had a few projects ahead of the female parts.

Bear

Rusty_S

View current awards
    « Reply #161 on: September 13, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »

Thats good to hear.  I will be keeping an eye out then, I am looking forward to seeing what is released as the other products look amazing.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
      Print  

Jump to: