Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Furry Sex Doll  (Read 18043 times)
Wulf

View current awards
« on: January 06, 2010, 05:57:43 AM »

I know this is kinda out there but it would be cool to buy a furry sex doll. I would like one of Krystal from Star Fox.

Talarath
Administrator

• Purchase a toy you aren't quite ready to use yet. Become a forum Administrator.

• WWW View current awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:07:03 AM »

We make toys and such.
    Making a doll or something would require a seamstress which I'm 98% sure BB can't do.  You'd be better off asking people that make fursuits.

tominsb

• You own an akita! You own a small torpedo!

• View current awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 07:55:57 AM »

One of the other users on the forum has modified plush dolls with ZC parts. Here's a thread with pics of it.

http://www.zoofur.com/forum/index.php/topic,652.0.html

Owner of:
    Silicone Toys: Natural Akita, Timberwolf, Oskar, Euro Ruff Stuff, Lucas, Trumpet, Small Torpedo
    Gel Toys: Akita, Ruff Daddy, Fossa, Knotty Instructor, Squirmy, Ergo Plug, Tentacle, Seal

Quiet269

• Submit a product review of your Zeta Paws purchase. Post videos or pictures of using a toy or toys.

• View current awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:59:50 AM »

There are people that can do good plushies like this.

They're very expensive though... from what I have heard.

Your best bet is to try to find a Krystal Plush, and learn how to sew.

I'm sure if you used google you could find a good tutorial on how to do it... just search for things like plushophile, strategically placed hole (SPH) or Strategically placed appendage (SPA)
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 11:02:45 AM by Quiet269 » Logged

Order #1294... Order Generated on January 27th, 2010. Order Price, $300. 4 Toys... Coming up one 1 year and still not left the Molding Queue.

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

zqfmgb

Never confuse passion and asthma

• You own a natural akita! Purchase a total of 3 toys across all transactions.

• View current awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 11:04:05 AM »

If you're looking for something life-size, your best bet is a fursuiter or to make it yourself. I, personally, would got with the making it route. Making a 'suit isn't that tough, it mostly takes TIME. Particularly if you're hand sewing it (speaking from experience, here). You can do a decent 'suit for under $300, though it's tough to say with a plush... some elements are going to be different and you need to add stuffing. I would think $350-$400 should be enough, still, if you don't spend heavy on the fabric (fake fur can get very expensive, but you don't want to go too cheap with it, either).

If you were to commission it, expect it to run well into the four-figure range.

Ya tell me put a little money away
    Every dog'll have his day in time
    Well I been slavin' like a dog and I got nothin' to show ya
    But a collar and a fist fulla nickels and dimes

bryofromohio

Sugar Gliders; so cute, and a part of my fursona

• You own a mini raptor! You own the Bear Essentials!

• View current awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 03:04:15 PM »

There is a company in Japan that makes life sized furry love dolls. I don't have a link to the website and they are very expensive. They have a couple of different models, but I don't know if they make customs. Other than that, you are looking at getting on furry message boards and commissioning one.

Got a toy you don't use? PM me and lets deal.

Toys Owned:
    Ruff Jr, slipknot, trumpet, tiny rider(retired gel), micro rider(silicone), mini raptor, bear essentials silicon gryphon, Cody, med Naga, Dragons tongue, sm tentacle, large dolphin, wallaby, sm werewolf, small sea dragon...

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: